“Just A Girl” Book Signing | Lucinda Jackson
- Book : Just A Girl: Growing Up Female and Ambitious
- Author: Lucinda Jackson
- Release Date: October 8, 2019
- Lucinda's Website: www.lucindajackson.com
M2-One launched its first women’s leadership workshop on October 4, 2019. Lucinda Jackson, one of the speakers, and the author of Just a Girl donated a copy of her book to each participant in honor of White Pony Express, before it even hit the stands.
We’re honere to display Lucinda’s message below:
Dear Friends and Family,
As you may know, my book, Just A Girl: Growing Up Female and Ambitious, comes out today! I am grateful for each one of you and how you have rallied behind me. Thank You!
Now that the book is out, here are 5 easy ways you can help me (please) spread the word about Just A Girl:
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Check outmy Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lucinda.jackson.33) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/LucindaAJackson). Share news about the book via your social media.
- ORDER THE BOOK: Please consider buying the book for yourself or a friend! The first few days it’s on sale are VERY important for a new book launch like this. You can order my book from several sources on my website including IndieBound, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Apple Books.
- ASK YOUR LIBRARY: Request that your library order Just a Girl. Most libraries have a “Suggest a Purchase” on their websites. My publisher is She Writes Press, publication year is 2019, and my ISBN# is ISBN-13: 978-1-63152-662-6.
- REVIEW: After you’ve read the book, post a review/rating of the book in as many places as you can: Amazon (https://amzn.to/2kJa6JX), Goodreads (https://bit.ly/2mbQ7E9), or on your social media platforms. Reviews like yours will help potential readers decide whether to buy the book, and the more reviews, the better.
- INVITE ME TO SPEAK: Go to my website and ask me to speak at an event or book club. I can provide signed books for purchase.
Whatever you decide to do, how big or small, it helps, and it means so much. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement.